Monday, April 14, 2008

Toys for photographers


What is it that makes photographers see objects in a completely different way than the average person? Probably the same things that make kids see the same way we do. Photographers have to have an eye for the unusual, the strange, and the down right cute and beautiful in order to be successful. You have to find a style that sets you apart from others if you want to make it anywhere in this business.
About 2 weeks ago I bought this nice big tea cup to use for some baby portraits I have planned. So far its been sitting on the my dinning room floor collecting dust. Well after dinner tonight Austin decided that a tea cup makes a wonderful hat, although it can become quite heavy when you're only 4 years old.

1 comment:

Always, Laura said...

I just stumbled across your blog tonight for the first time. I have to say it is refreshing to see actual photos.
I have always loved photography but am just now getting serious about it. I bought one of those tea cups to use as a prop for photos of my son and my husband planted flowers in it before I could use it. I really can't blame him though because I hadn't told him.
So anyways I love your photos.