Friday, December 19, 2008

Congratulations Tara

Tonight I got to watch my girlfriend do something I havent. Tara graduated college tonight.

I am so proud of her. I don't know how many times I told her that today but in my eyes, it wasn't nearly enough. There were plenty of times she thought she wouldn't make it. Long nights of doing homework or studying for that 1 big test that was coming up. She is one tough girl who will always accomplish whatever it is she sets out to do in life. I'm very thankful I get to share all those moments with her.

Once again Tara, I am so very proud of you. Congratulations grad! I love you sweetie <3


Here she is walking in empty handed but filled with pride.

Gettin' that piece of paper!

Now along with her pride she has that diploma to show for all the hard work.

Making sure we all see it!


I want you to always remember this Tara. You can and will accomplish all your goals in life. Nothing is ever out of your reach. Make all your dreams come true. By doing so you will make those around you even more proud of you than they already are.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome accomplishment, it will be with you the rest of your life.

Anonymous said...

woooo!!!
congrats :D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tara.

Anonymous said...

congrats Tara. Jason always talks about youre always hard at work. Looks like it paid off. (:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Tara!!!!

Mitch said...

I never went to my graduation, but I'm certainly glad that i got the paper behind it... Congratulations! Well done!