Saturday, May 24, 2008

Congratulations Ana and April






I first meet Ana through my girlfriend Tara who used to go to school with Ana at VCU in Richmond. It wasn't long after I met Ana that I was introduced to her girlfriend April. We have been in touch here and there for the past few months trying to plan a photo shoot around our busy schedules.


Well today we finally got some time to get together and make a few memories. From state troopers on the interstate, to snakes in the flowers we had our fair share of scares today. The wonderful temperatures and sunny skies were a welcomed sight though, especially since April and Ana drove down from Richmond for the day.



Well once again, I would like to say, congratulations and I wish you both nothing but a lifetime of happiness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Jason we love the pics!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Jason great pictures. Sorry it took me so long in getting on here to respond. They look so happy together!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures Jason. Great looking colors.